Monday, August 17, 2009

We Turned Two


Tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. This was were we went on our first date almost three years ago. The food was fabulous and the company was unsurpassed.
The past two years have been amazing. Everyday we gives thanks that we have each other. With the addition of Adam it just got better. We have been blessed with a precious friendship and love. We truly love being a family. Even if we spent every minute together it would not be enough. It's a good thing we have an eternity ahead of us.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's only been 2 years... seems like it's been many more! I'm glad you guys had a nice evening out, and I'm also glad you've started updating your blog again :)

Emily Summers said...

Thanks!
We've got some catching up to do, but it feels good to be blogging again.

Meredith said...

Congratulations! So happy for you, and also happy to see the blog being updated again. We love to keep up with your adventures!