Adam walked on his own tonight! His first steps were from Mommy to Daddy. He took about five steps in a row. He was so proud of himself he was squealing in delight. We pulled out the camera to try to catch him in motion, but had technical difficulties. By the time we got the video setting working Adam was tuckered out. Footage to follow...
2 comments:
Yea! It's so fun when they are proud of their new achievements just as much as you are. :)
Oh m'gosh, Emily, I found your blog! Yay! I didn't know you were a blogger, it's just made my day to find this and check out what's been going on in your world. I love all the super cute pics of Adam. He's a darling, and you're such a fab mom to document your lives and share them with us. I'm totally your newest blog stalker! :-)
Post a Comment